About the Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre, at 630 S Broadway, was built in 1911 as the third Los Angeles home of the Orpheum Vaudeville circuit. It was originally known as the "Orpheum" and is the oldest remaining Orpheum theatre in the country. Renamed the Palace Theatre in 1926, it became a silent movie house and later added sound. The theatre is now ready for a new century of performances and screenings.
Arrange a site visit today by contacting Manager Ed Baney at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (213) 629-2939.